Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Anita Kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/27 16:43:35 UTC

system-database config

    System-database is declaring dependency on connector-deployer
twice, once with scope 'provided' and once with test? Which one should
it be?

Thanks
Anita

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: system-database config

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
provided IIRC.  It needs to be present and not included in the
updated plan's dependencies and I think we are using provided for
that purpose.

thanks
david jencks