Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/02 16:30:31 UTC

FOSDEM

Hi all,

FOSDEM is Sunday 7/Feb and there will be one maintrack and devrooms
speaking about CouchDB. You're welcome it's a free event. Also maybe
we could meet somewhere during the event ?

http://fosdem.org/2010/schedule/events/couchdb
http://fosdem.org/2010/schedule/devrooms/nosql

- benoit

Re: FOSDEM

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
2010/2/2 Manuel de la Peña <et...@gmail.com>:
> Benoit,
>
> That sounds like a great idea, we should meet, specially because I will be
> talking about desktopcouch (
> http://fosdem.org/2010/schedule/events/xd_desktopcouch) which will let you
> know how to use CouchDb as the storage for your desktop apps and will love
> to know what you will say about CouchDb. It would be awesome to exchange
> some ideas for the different talks. The way I view it is that I can tickle
> peoples brain about CouchDb and focus more on desktopcouch and point the
> audience to your talk for a more in depth explanation of CouchDB.
>
> Kr,
>
> Manuel

That's pretty cool. Will be at your conf too. I'm arriving on Friday
afternoon, so yes we could meet @beer event. Will be there around 18h
I guess. Any other ? If we arrive soon, we may eventually lock a table
even if it will be hard in this place as usual :)

- benoît

Re: FOSDEM

Posted by Manuel de la Peña <et...@gmail.com>.
Benoit,

That sounds like a great idea, we should meet, specially because I will be
talking about desktopcouch (
http://fosdem.org/2010/schedule/events/xd_desktopcouch) which will let you
know how to use CouchDb as the storage for your desktop apps and will love
to know what you will say about CouchDb. It would be awesome to exchange
some ideas for the different talks. The way I view it is that I can tickle
peoples brain about CouchDb and focus more on desktopcouch and point the
audience to your talk for a more in depth explanation of CouchDB.

Kr,

Manuel

PS: We can meet during the beer event if you go or earlier during the week,
I'm a Belgian resident ;)