Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by shenanigans <ma...@roomity.com> on 2005/11/08 17:38:37 UTC

[OTAnn] Feedback

I was interested in getting feedback from current mail group users.

We have mirrored your mail list in a new application that provides a more aggregated and safe environment which utilizes the power of broadband.

Roomity.com v 1.5 is a web 2.01 community webapp. Our newest version adds broadcast video and social networking such as favorite authors and an html editor.

It?s free to join and any feedback would be appreciated.

S.

Broadband interface (RIA) + mail box saftey = <a href="http://Spam_Assassin_Users_List.roomity.com">Spam_Assassin_Users_List.roomity.com</a>
*Your* clubs, no sign up to read, ad supported; try broadband internet. ~~1131467917258~~

Re: [OTAnn] Feedback

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
Roomity.com -> Spammer list.
No more mail from this site.

It takes a REALLY stupid spammer to try this sort of <excrement>.
{^_-}

Re: [OTAnn] Feedback

Posted by Chris Thielen <cm...@someone.dhs.org>.
Matt Kettler wrote:

>shenanigans wrote:
>

>>I was interested in getting feedback from current mail group users.
>>
>>We have mirrored your mail list in a new application that provides a
>>more aggregated and safe environment which utilizes the power of broadband.
>>
>>Roomity.com v 1.5 is a web 2.01 community webapp. Our newest version
>>adds broadcast video and social networking such as favorite authors and
>>an html editor.
>>
>>It?s free to join and any feedback would be appreciated.
>>

>Oh, joy.. just what the world needs.. YAFWATSNRP. (Yet Another ------ Web Applet
>That Serves No Real Purpose.)

Actually, it's even better.  It's a full fledged java app that requires
full system privs to run'

Of course I'll download and launch your trusted application, mr
'shenanigans', why not?!

Re: [OTAnn] Feedback

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
shenanigans wrote:
> I was interested in getting feedback from current mail group users.
>
> We have mirrored your mail list in a new application that provides a
> more aggregated and safe environment which utilizes the power of broadband.
>
> Roomity.com v 1.5 is a web 2.01 community webapp. Our newest version
> adds broadcast video and social networking such as favorite authors and
> an html editor.
>
> It?s free to join and any feedback would be appreciated.

Oh, joy.. just what the world needs.. YAFWATSNRP. (Yet Another ------ Web Applet
That Serves No Real Purpose.)

Mailing list archives of sa-users with broadcast video... brilliant.

I'll give em that the do have a lot of cheek though, spamming an open-source
anti-spam software mailing list with commercial service advertisements. It was
good for a laugh.

RE: [OTAnn] Feedback

Posted by Don Levey <sp...@the-leveys.us>.
Duncan Hill wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 Nov 2005 16:38, shenanigans wrote:
>> I was interested in getting feedback from current mail group users.
>>
>> We have mirrored your mail list in a new application that provides a
>> more aggregated and safe environment which utilizes the power of
>> broadband.
>>
>> Roomity.com v 1.5 is a web 2.01 community webapp. Our newest version
>> adds broadcast video and social networking such as favorite authors
>> and an html editor.
>
> This mail has hit several lists I'm on.  The full-disclosure list had
> a bit of a field day with the concept of a java app required to see
> the content - considering the security problems that might imply.
>
> And I have to wonder what the 'power of broadband' has to do with
> mailing lists...

The better to serve ads with, my dear:
"*Your* clubs, no sign up to read, ad supported; try broadband internet. ~~1131467917258~~"

Guaranteeing a "safe environment", presumably free from spam, is ironic when posted to an anti-spam list.  Any reason why this is *not* spam?
 -Don

Re: [OTAnn] Feedback

Posted by Duncan Hill <sa...@nacnud.force9.co.uk>.