Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Vijay Gautam <vi...@accesslease.com> on 2000/10/23 19:29:41 UTC

a query

In the XMIDeserializer class a package named "com.ibm.xmi.job" is imported.
But I checked the source code of both the Xerces Parser and Soap.jar but
this package is not available anywhere...could anyone please tell me from
where the APIs get this package from? It is not available in any of the jar
files in the classpath.

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay Sheel Gautam
Software Consultant

Accesslease.com, 1355, Sutter Street,
San Francisco, CA 94109, USA

Phone - 415 946 6337 (off)
                925 952 9766 (res)

Re: a query

Posted by Stephan Nagy <sn...@connectria.com>.
Vijay Gautam wrote:

> In the XMIDeserializer class a package named "com.ibm.xmi.job" is imported.
> But I checked the source code of both the Xerces Parser and Soap.jar but
> this package is not available anywhere...could anyone please tell me from
> where the APIs get this package from? It is not available in any of the jar
> files in the classpath.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Vijay Sheel Gautam
> Software Consultant
>
> Accesslease.com, 1355, Sutter Street,
> San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
>
> Phone - 415 946 6337 (off)
>                 925 952 9766 (res)

you need the xmisoap.jar that is found in the the ftp download directory.  My
mileage has varied while using xmi,  your may too good luck with it.

-stephan

Re: a query

Posted by sr...@greenink.com.
you probably need xmisoap.jar