Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Jane Chan <qi...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/10 10:05:58 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-292: Enhance COMPILED PLAN to support operator-level state TTL configuration

Hi developers,

Thanks for all the feedback on FLIP-292: Enhance COMPILED PLAN to support
operator-level state TTL configuration [1].
Based on the discussion [2], we have come to a consensus, so I would like
to start a vote.

The vote will last for at least 72 hours (Apr. 13th at 10:00 A.M. GMT)
unless there is an objection or insufficient votes.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=240883951
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread/ffmc96gv8ofoskbxlhtm7w8oxv8nqzct

Best,
Jane Chan

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-292: Enhance COMPILED PLAN to support operator-level state TTL configuration

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Best,
Leonard

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-292: Enhance COMPILED PLAN to support operator-level state TTL configuration

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Shuo Cheng <nj...@gmail.com> 于2023年4月11日周二 10:02写道:

--

Best,
Benchao Li

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-292: Enhance COMPILED PLAN to support operator-level state TTL configuration

Posted by Shuo Cheng <nj...@gmail.com>.
+ 1 (non-binding)

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)