Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Dees, Ian (GE Healthcare)" <Ia...@ge.com> on 2007/12/13 17:28:41 UTC

Using build number in Maven antlib?

Is there a way to retrieve the Maven build number using the Maven antlib
plugin? I'd like to append the build number to the file name for some of
our Ant tasks.

Thanks
Ian

Re: Using build number in Maven antlib?

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Le jeudi 13 décembre 2007, Dees, Ian (GE Healthcare) a écrit :
> Is there a way to retrieve the Maven build number using the Maven antlib
> plugin? I'd like to append the build number to the file name for some of
> our Ant tasks.
>
> Thanks
> Ian

can you elaborate? I don't understand what you are trying to do: are you
trying to get SNAPSHOT unique version when resolving a dependency, or trying
to get the unique version when installing or deploying an artifact?

Hervé