Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Dominik Herrmann <d....@exoneon.de> on 2006/07/12 20:51:58 UTC

Differences between WSS4J 1.0.0, 1.1.0, 1.5.0

Hi,

I am writing a term paper about Web Service Security standards. Could
you please tell me what are the main differences between the three
versions of WSS4J listed in the subject?

The README-Files don't name any differences. What are the benefits of
1.5.0 over 1.1.0 over 1.0.0?

What functionality was extended over time? As far as I can tell, even
the latest version only does support the OASIS WS-Security v1.0
standard. Is this right?

Best regards,
Dominik