Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by phillips1021 <bp...@ku.edu> on 2010/02/26 21:42:44 UTC

Proposal - Post New Struts 2 Tutorials To Struts 2 Wiki

I'd like to copy the tutorials I wrote for the new Struts 2 documentation to
the current documentation wiki.

Here is the link to the new tutorials:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/S2NewDocDraft/Tutorials

and I would like to replace these old tutorials at:

     http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Bootstrap

with the new ones.

Bruce Phillips

Re: Proposal - Post New Struts 2 Tutorials To Struts 2 Wiki

Posted by phillips1021 <bp...@ku.edu>.
Lukasz:

Thanks for the reply.  Good idea to add a link to the old tutorials.

Unless anyone objects - I'll plan on moving the new tutorials to the current
Struts 2 wiki sometime in the next 2 weeks.

I'll leave the old tutorials as is but include a link to them on the first
page of the tutorials.

Bruce Phillips

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2010/2/26 phillips1021 <bp...@ku.edu>:

> I'd like to copy the tutorials I wrote for the new Struts 2 documentation to
> the current documentation wiki.
>
> Here is the link to the new tutorials:
>
>    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/S2NewDocDraft/Tutorials
>
> and I would like to replace these old tutorials at:
>
>     http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Bootstrap
>
> with the new ones.

It's ok for me, maybe just add link to old tutorial from the new

Regards
--
Łukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/