Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by al...@aim.com on 2011/09/14 08:17:30 UTC

zend search index vs nutch index

 Hello,

I tried to open nutch index files using php code as with zend serach index files. However, php code fails to open nutch index.
As far as I know zend search uses Lucene to create index files.
Is there a way to transfer nutch index to zend search index format?

Thanks.
Alex.

Re: zend search index vs nutch index

Posted by Alexander Aristov <al...@gmail.com>.
What are the errors? Maybe versions mismatch?

Best Regards
Alexander Aristov