Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Peter Doyle <pe...@teomedia.com> on 2001/02/01 16:05:03 UTC

RE: "Invalid Path" plague

Hi,
 I have tried the build you suggested. The problem is not entirely fixed.

Im calling an action like this:
http://192.168.10.10:8082/mm/manager/editAccount.do?action=Create

Which returns the error
500 Internal Server Error
/mm/manager/editAccount.do:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception thrown processing JSP page.
javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: Cannot retrieve mapping for specified
form action path "/saveAccount"
	at org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.doStartTag(FormTag.java:487)
	at
jrun__manager__account2ejsp14._jspService(jrun__manager__account2ejsp14.java
:126)

In my account.jsp I have
I've tried various combinations of /manager/ and manager/

My struts-config reads

    <!-- Edit Account -->
    <action		path="/manager/editAccount"
        		type="com.apackage.EditAccountAction"
      		name="accountForm"
      		scope="request"
      		validate="false">

      <forward name="failure"		path="/manager/account.jsp"/>
      <forward name="success" 	path="/manager/account.jsp"/>
    </action>

  <!-- Save Account -->
  <action	  path="/manager/saveAccount"
      	  type="com.apackage.SaveAccountAction"
    		  name="accountForm"
    	  	 scope="request"
	       input="/manager/account.jsp">

    <forward name="success"	path="/manager/editCompany.do?action=Create"/>

  </action>

Am I doing sth wrong or is it struts?

Peter