Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/06 15:47:03 UTC

M2 : javamail Configuration

Hi,
   The geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_spec-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar in M2 repositories
is missing org.apache.geronimo.mail.util.QuotedPrintableEncoderStream
class. The jar loaded during M1 build has this class. How can I get
this jar updated in M2 repositories?

Thanks
Anita

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: M2 : javamail Configuration

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
    We have both M1(legacy) and M2 repositories in our list of repos.
May be it finds the one from M2 repository first.

Thanks
Anita

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 6/6/06, anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>    The geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_spec-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar in M2 repositories
> is missing org.apache.geronimo.mail.util.QuotedPrintableEncoderStream
> class. The jar loaded during M1 build has this class. How can I get
> this jar updated in M2 repositories?

Have you already worked it out? I think using M1 repositories as
legacy in M2 will get rid of it or I didn't get it right.

> Anita

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski