Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com> on 2003/11/06 00:11:42 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline ProcessingPipeline.java AbstractProcessingPipeline.java

cziegeler@apache.org wrote:

>cziegeler    2003/11/05 13:29:08
>
>  Modified:    src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/treeprocessor
>                        InvokeContext.java
>               src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components
>                        RequestLifestyleComponentHandler.java
>                        SitemapConfigurableAccessor.java
>                        RequestLifecycleHelper.java
>                        CocoonComponentManager.java CocoonContainer.java
>               src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline
>                        ProcessingPipeline.java
>                        AbstractProcessingPipeline.java
>  Log:
>  Readding methods for compatibility in CocoonComponentManager
>
>  Fixing autorelease of components
>
>  Making pipelines "reserviceable"
>
>  Correting formatting and licence headers

Is this a step back towards ComponentManager, or a step forward toward
Fortress?

Geoff

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> On Thursday, Nov 6, 2003, at 08:22 Europe/Rome, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
> > Geoff Howard wrote:
> >> Is this a step back towards ComponentManager, or a step forward toward
> >> Fortress?
> >>
> > I know only one direction: forward.
>
> that sounded soooo "Blitzkrieg! :-)

No, it's rather the "mouse in the trap" thing, you can't turn around :)

Carsten

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.

--
Stefano.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Geoff Howard wrote:
> Is this a step back towards ComponentManager, or a step forward toward
> Fortress?

I know only one direction: forward.
I removed some dependencies to the CM while adding a compatibility layer.

Carsten