Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Angela Cymbalak <a....@nechtan.org> on 2008/11/07 09:52:23 UTC

board reports due Nov 12

Please let me know if you want any changes before I post it to the
Wiki on Monday.

Apache PhotArk will be a complete open source photo gallery
application including a content repository for the images, a display
piece, an access control layer, and upload capabilities.
    * PhotArk has been accepted for Incubation in August 19, 2008.
Top Issues before graduation
        * Grow community
    Community Aspects       The community has not changed over the last month.
            Code
                 Our initial prototype is quickly approaching the
point of initial release.  We hope to have a .01 release by the end
of the year.  It is the hope of the current community that having a
release will help attract other contributors.

Re: board reports due Nov 12

Posted by Angela Cymbalak <a....@nechtan.org>.
And then Luciano picks up my slack. :-(  Thanks.  I woke up this
morning and just remembered that this didn't make it off my to do
list which is getting very long!

Re: board reports due Nov 12

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: board reports due Nov 12

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: board reports due Nov 12

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for delayed feedback, but I was on the road...
+1.... Looks ok to me, please go ahead and get it on the wiki.

Re: board reports due Nov 12

Posted by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net>.
Hi Angie,