Posted to user@knox.apache.org by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org> on 2020/01/07 17:49:52 UTC

Re: Disabling compression

I was following up on this today and saw that the Hue issue linked was
closed.

I was able to figure out that this was happening due to consumption of http
> post input stream before doPost in Knox. So, Knox itself was sending empty
> body.

Is there an action item here? Knox uses a replayBuffer to ensure that post
messages can typically be replayed. There is also the possibility of using
something like "Expect: 100-Continue" to avoid the replay buffer.

Kevin Risden

Re: Disabling compression

Posted by Aj J <hi...@gmail.com>.
This was happening due to a custom change in knox from our side.

Thanks for the help Kevin.