Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lajos <la...@galatea.com> on 2004/01/14 18:35:47 UTC

ANN: Cocoon Training Feb/Mar, 2004

Howdy -

For those looking for some Cocoon training, we'll be holding our two
Cocoon classes this winter in Colorado Springs, CO. "Building Cocoon
Applications" will be held 2/9-12, while "Getting Started with Cocoon"
will be on 3/8-11. Both are four-day courses. The first one is for users
who already have some J2EE and XML experience and are ready to plunge in
and learn about building enterprise web application with Cocoon. The
second course is more introductory, and focuses not only on Cocoon
basics, but the basics of the underlying technologies.

All info can be found at http://www.galatea.com/training/home. Feel free
to email me offline or give me a call.

Regards,

Lajos
Galatea IS Inc.
800.711.4901

--

                    Lajos Moczar
     Open Source Support, Consulting and Training

      http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL