Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Richard Hierlmeier <rh...@googlemail.com> on 2021/06/09 15:08:50 UTC

kahadb-store for ActiveMQ on Karaf 4

I have upgraded a Karaf 3 application to Karaf 4.3.2. This application
needs the kahadb-store from ActiveMq.
It seems that this store is no longer supported. The  activemq-kahadb-store
is no longer included into the ActiveMq features.

When installing the activemq-kahadb-store bundle manually I get the
following error:

de@root()> bundle:install
mvn:org.apache.activemq/activemq-kahadb-store/5.16.2
Bundle IDs:
Error executing command: Error installing bundles:
        Unable to install bundle
mvn:org.apache.activemq/activemq-kahadb-store/5.16.2:
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: OSGi R3 bundle not supported

How can I solve this problem?

Regards

  Richard

Re: kahadb-store for ActiveMQ on Karaf 4

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
If you embed the broker, you can also embed the packages, up to you.

Regards
JB

Posted by Richard Hierlmeier <rh...@googlemail.com>.

)