Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Fernando D. Mato Mira" <ma...@acm.org> on 2006/03/13 16:37:56 UTC

problem with acegi

Hello,

  I did an initial setup of acegi for access control of my Cocoon webapp.
The filter entry point specifies a form at /html/login.html
This form is being displayed as in the main sitemap there is an entry:

    <map:match pattern="html/*.html">
      <map:read mime-type="text/html" src="resources/html/{1}.html"/>
    </map:match>

When I submit the form, I get an error:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unknown resources named 'html' at
<map:resources>

in the sitemap two levels below that is being invoked by the URL I tried
to access.
That sitemap has a resources element:

 <map:resources>
    <map:resource name="layout">
      <map:transform src="xslt/page-to-html.xsl"/>
      <map:transform type="i18n"/>
      <map:serialize type="html"/>
    </map:resource>
  </map:resources>

Any ideas about what could be causing this? I tried accessing a URL a
the toplevel and it worked.

If there were any resources for a good acegi+Cocoon setup that would be
helpful.

Thanks

Fernando D. Mato Mira                         matomira@acm.org
Thomson Corporation Switzerland AG