Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Pedro Alba <pe...@ticxar.com> on 2016/05/24 19:28:51 UTC

Problems with isis rest

Good afternoon.

I would like to know how to consume services exposed isis rest apache
applications from HTML pages, as consumption the following error message:
No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested
resource. Origin 'null' is not allowed access THEREFORE. The response HTTP
status code 404 ADH.

Thanks.

[image: Logo]

*Pedro Antonio Alba *
*Senior Development Analyst*
Tel: (57) 1 703 17 77
Cel: (57) 301 3379810
E-mail: pedro.alba@ticxar.com
Calle 93 # 19b - 66 Ofc 202
Bogotá D.C., Colombia
www.ticxar.com

  [image: facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ticxar/446503822192581> [image:
twitter] <http://twitter.com/ticxar> [image: linkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/ticxar>

Re: Problems with isis rest

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
I suggest that as a first attempt to host your HTML pages on localhost, and
have the URL to the Restful rsources be relative to them, eg
"../restful/services/" and so on.

Once you get that going, have a look again at CORS (there's also lots of
material on t'internet about CORS for you to check out).

Dan

Re: Problems with isis rest

Posted by Pedro Alba <pe...@ticxar.com>.

Re: Problems with isis rest