Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Puppala, Kumar (LNG-DAY)" <ku...@lexisnexis.com> on 2005/02/04 17:39:20 UTC

Hyphenation

If I have hyphenate="true" property set on block containing a table-cell and
if the cell is very narrow (cannot accommodate more than 4 characters), the
word seems to be broken into small segments but I don't see any '-' at the
end of each segment. I did not see this behavior when using AntennaHouse. Is
there any known issue with this? Also I was getting a bunch of errors from
FOP that I need to use the language property. I ended up using the
language="en" property but that did not solve the problem completely. In
some cases I see the hyphenation happen but not in all cases.

Thanks,
Kumar Puppala