Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Gregor Schneider <rc...@googlemail.com> on 2006/09/15 22:36:07 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_rewrite-question

Hi guys,

I've just walked through the docs of mod_rewrite and I got overwhelmed by
the complexity of it :(

Actually I just want to do quite a simple thing:

If my URI contains

/SingleSignOn/SingleSignOn?r=/dom[plus_some_other_stuff_here]

change it to

/SingleSignOn/SingleSignOn?r=/dom

If I got the docs correctly, I can't use a regex in RewriteCondition,
however, somehow I'm lost setting up a RewriteRule which fullfills my
requirement.

Could anybody give me a starter?

TIA

Gregor

Re: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite-question

Posted by Gregor Schneider <rc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Pane,

thanks a lot, I guess the (.*) was the expression I was looking for.

Great!

Posted by Boysenberry Payne <bo...@humaniteque.com>.
RewriteEngine on

RewriteRule /SingleSignOn/SingleSignOn?r=/dom(.*)	/SingleSignOn/
SingleSignOn?r=/dom

I think this ought to work.  Without having a more accurate example I
might be wrong,
but I think this will do it...

Thanks,
Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com