Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2006/06/13 19:21:59 UTC

Re: Summer of code tuscany-das proposal

Hi Luciano

Unfortunatly this proposal didn't get picked up by summer of code so nothing
is happening about pushing this forward at the moment.

Your ideas sound interesting. We can certainly extend the list of possible
DAS types that we could implement if someone in the future has time. Are you
suggesting in your note that have some time to do some work on an
implementation?

Simon