Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Florian Holeczek <fl...@apache.org> on 2018/09/18 04:45:24 UTC

Haddock and existing wiki pages

Hi all, Dirk,

I've just updated a portable wiki to 2.10.5. It seems to come with Haddock enabled by default. This new template is supposed to be a drop-in replacement, isn't it? Meaning that existing wiki content should be interpreted in exactly the same way as before?

Kind regards
 Florian

Re: Haddock and existing wiki pages

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Florian,

Existing wiki content should indeed be rendered 100% correctly.

When using specific styles provided by Haddock,  they are of-course only
effective in this template.

dirk