Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Joseph <pj...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/18 15:40:03 UTC

if user does not trigger auth-logout action

Hi,

I am wondering what happens if the user does not
trigger the logout process of "auth-logout".

I suppose the user's session will eventually expire,
but won't this user remain logged in as far as the
authorization handler is concerned?

How do I ensure that even if the user simply kills the
whole browser, that the user is logged out of the
handler?

thanks
Paul

Re: if user does not trigger auth-logout action

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
When the user's session times out the user is logged out as far as cocoon
is concerned.  Cocoon has been enhanced to allow a logout pipeline to be
invoked when logout or timeout happens.