Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/01 21:03:52 UTC

Re: Swagger CXF CodeGen

Hi Johannes

I believe you are well aware of the current status of Swagger Codegen
supporting CXF - can you please reply to this thread:

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/CXFRS-swagger-integration-td5787041.html

if you can get a chance. Or may be reply here and I will post a link to
it in that thread.

By the way I thought it would generate JAX-RS interfaces only, right ?
And may be the beans out of JSON schemas ?

Thanks, Sergey

Re: Swagger CXF CodeGen

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi, thanks for all the information

Dan, can you please let Johannes edit the wiki ?

Thanks, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders