Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo MANGHI <ma...@unipr.it> on 2018/11/09 16:31:05 UTC

[VOTE] Release rivet 3.0.3

Dear PMC members

this is the vote for releasing the artifact

http://www.rivetweb.org/~mxm/rivet/rivet-3.0.3rc1.tar.gz

as Rivet 3.0.3 GA software

the artifact has two goals

  - Let DIO package avoid to assume the ::rivet name space is imported
into the global namespace.
  - A minor change to ::rivet::xml provides a new form to generate self
closing elements

[ ] +1 Yea
[ ] 0  Abstain
[ ] -1 Nay

    -- Massimo

Re: [VOTE] Release rivet 3.0.3

Posted by Georgios Petasis <pe...@apache.org>.
+1.

George

Στις 9/11/2018 18:31, ο Massimo MANGHI έγραψε:

RE: [VOTE] Release rivet 3.0.3

Posted by Ronnie Brunner <Ro...@netcetera.com>.
But then, my runtests.tcl question is not a deal breaker, so:

[X] +1 Yea
[ ] 0  Abstain
[ ] -1 Nay

Gruess
Ronnie
--
We innovate. You win. http://netcetera.com

Ronnie Brunner | ronnie.brunner@netcetera.com | T +41 44 297 59 79 |
Netcetera AG | 8040 Zürich | Switzerland | http://netcetera.com |

Re: [VOTE] Release rivet 3.0.3

Posted by Massimo Manghi <mx...@apache.org>.
On 11/9/18 5:47 PM, Ronnie Brunner wrote:
> Hi Massimo
>
> In rivet-3.0.2 we took out the check for the prefork mpm in
> test/runtests.tcl (as it's supposed to run on >1 mpm). But in the
> 3.0.3 rc1 this is included again. You committed that change a few
> days ago:
> https://github.com/apache/tcl-rivet/commit/9fd79a4c41af76fb904a1506dbcc322a7c41ff15#diff-8e2b147744ef5640e2a79127844dc81d.
> Any reason for that?
>
> Thanks Ronnie

Hi Ronnie

Sorry for the confusion I induced. It's true but it doesn't mean that
the worker MPM is excluded (just remove that line). I'm working on a
setup where the MPM can be selected and tests can be run selectively
based on the MPM. I wish to introduce some tests specific of the prefork
capabilities but in case other tests for other bridges could be
imagined. On the way of achieving that I introduced that line.

  -- Massimo

RE: [VOTE] Release rivet 3.0.3