Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roberto Castro <ro...@cetip.com.br> on 2004/07/01 14:22:39 UTC

RES: RES: UnattainableGoalException: Unable to obtain goal

Hi John, I've followed your sugestion and it is ok know, but, I created a
snapshot configuration version and I'm using "multiproject:install-snapshot"
to copy snapshot jars to local repository. What can I do not to generate
jars <date>.<timestamp>.jar to local repository when I run maven with
"multiproject:install-snapshot" ?
	Thank you in advance.
	Best regards,

     Roberto de Castro
     Analista de Suporte
     Cetip - Desus Rio de Janeiro
     +55 21 2276-7439
     mailto:robertoc@cetip.com.br

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.
Since those _are_ the snapshotted versions of the jars, I'd say the
answer is to either _not_ use install-snapshot, or maybe live with
them...sorry if that seems a bit rough around the edges, but the concept
of a snapshot has to include the timestamp from when it was
generated...otherwise, how do you know what it's a snapshot of??

-j