Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Kazi Sadlil Rythom <sa...@thetigerworks.com> on 2015/05/05 14:02:11 UTC

Cloud jar storage

Hello,
I am trying to do a project where it needs to use cloud as repository
storage with archiva. As i installed a localcopy of archiva and already
tested s3 api with dreamobject. I would like to use dreamhost to store and
get my artifacts. I need a clue how can i do that. Where i can start from.

Re: Cloud jar storage

Posted by Kazi Sadlil Rythom <sa...@thetigerworks.com>.
Hello Sir,
I am sorry for being confusing. Let me be clear about my side. I am trying
to modify archiva for my use to that it would store its jar files on cloud
host. I already tested DreamObject with  java nio and Amagon S3 fileSystem
to maintain files on cloud. So I am trying to modify archiva to use
DreamObject for jar storage. On modifying that i need some hints.
Thanks for reply to relay a novice.
-Sadlil

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 6:02 PM, Kazi Sadlil Rythom <sadlil@thetigerworks.com

--