Posted to user@flink.apache.org by lan tran <in...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/23 02:39:26 UTC

FileSystem format

Hi team,
So basically, when I use Flink Table API to generate the files and store in
S3. The format files will be like this
part-0d373ee1-d594-40b1-a3cf-8fa895260980-0-0. So my question is is there any
way that we can config this files names (by adding the last_modified_value) to
this files name ?

Best,
Quynh

Sent from [Mail](https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986) for Windows

Re: FileSystem format

Posted by Alexander Preuß <al...@ververica.com>.
Hi Ian,

Unfortunately configuring the naming is only possible when using the
FileSystem connector from DataStream. If this would be an option for you
the configuration is explained here:
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/connectors/datastream/filesystem/#part-file-configuration

Best,
Alexander

--

Alexander Preuß | Junior Engineer - Data Intensive Systems

alexanderpreuss@ververica.com

<https://www.ververica.com/>

Follow us @VervericaData

Conference

Ververica GmbH

Managing Directors: Karl Anton Wehner, Holger Temme, Yip Park Tung Jason,
Jinwei (Kevin) Zhang