Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/10 11:12:37 UTC

[VOTE] Release Flink Python API(PyFlink) 1.9.2 to PyPI, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the PyFlink version
1.9.2, as follows:

[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:

* the official Apache binary convenience releases to be deployed to
dist.apache.org [1], which are signed with the key with fingerprint
8FEA1EE9D0048C0CCC70B7573211B0703B79EA0E [2] and built from source code [3].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Jincheng

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-1.9.2-rc1/
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[3] https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/release-1.9.2

Re: [VOTE] Release Flink Python API(PyFlink) 1.9.2 to PyPI, release candidate #1

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi folks,

Thanks everyone for voting. I'm closing the vote now and will post the
result as a separate email.

Best,
Jincheng

Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月13日周四 上午9:28写道: