Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by co...@decus.org on 1997/04/24 16:46:15 UTC

Changed information for PR mod_auth-any/460

Synopsis: Password-Files must at most have two columns

State-Changed-From-To: open-suspended
State-Changed-By: coar@decus.org
State-Changed-When: Thu Apr 24 07:46:15 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
Thank you for the information.  We will see about
implementing this in a future release; it's too late
to get this into 1.2.

Re: Changed information for PR mod_auth-any/460

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>.
(moved to new-httpd since few people are following bugdb still...)

Or do we want to implement a config file directive that enables "extended"
password files?  If people don't have to look in the manual to figure out
how to make it work, they won't see any warnings and will have no idea of
the risks.

Posted by Paul Sutton <pa...@ukweb.com>.

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>.