Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Mike Broberg <br...@cloudant.com> on 2013/08/18 00:07:45 UTC

CouchDB mentioned in the NYT

A Cloudant customer mentioned CouchDB in The New York Times this past week,
online and in print:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/15/business/smallbusiness/with-its-technology-aging-a-company-reinvents-itself.html

(If you have the August 15 NYT, look for a version of this article on page
B6 of the New York edition with the headline: "Fearing Obsolescence, A
Company Charts Its Reinvention.")

Noah also tells me there's no marketing@ list for CouchDB, but there could
be one if people want it. But please know I have no intentions of spamming
you guys with lots of this type of stuff. Just happy to be involved in my
own small way. Thanks! --Mike
--
Mike Broberg | Marketing Comms. Manager | Cloudant (Boston) |
broberg@cloudant.com | Google Voice (617) 299-1409

Re: CouchDB mentioned in the NYT

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Thanks Mike!

One of the things we agreed to a short while back was keeping to dev, and
maybe using subject prefixes like [MKTG] or whatever you wanna go with. And
if it becomes obvious that there's a lot of activity around a certain
prefix, or on a certain topic, then we can talk about moving that to
another list.

For now though, press releases, news clippings, links to relevant
third-party content, useful stats, case-studies, notable comments found on
social media sites, etc, are all welcome here!

On 17 August 2013 23:07, Mike Broberg <br...@cloudant.com> wrote:

> A Cloudant customer mentioned CouchDB in The New York Times this past week,
> online and in print:
>

> http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/15/business/smallbusiness/with-its-technology-aging-a-company-reinvents-itself.html
>
> (If you have the August 15 NYT, look for a version of this article on page
> B6 of the New York edition with the headline: "Fearing Obsolescence, A
> Company Charts Its Reinvention.")
>
> Noah also tells me there's no marketing@ list for CouchDB, but there could
> be one if people want it. But please know I have no intentions of spamming
> you guys with lots of this type of stuff. Just happy to be involved in my
> own small way. Thanks! --Mike
> --
> Mike Broberg | Marketing Comms. Manager | Cloudant (Boston) |
> broberg@cloudant.com | Google Voice (617) 299-1409

Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater