Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Marcelo Elias Del Valle <mv...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/19 20:37:51 UTC

Data stax community

Not sure if this question should be asked in this list, if this is the
wrong place to ask this, please tell me.

Does anyone know if Data Stax community edition alows us to run in
production? I plan to use the enterprise edition later, but for now even
for production I am thinking in using community version.

--
Marcelo Elias Del Valle
http://mvalle.com - @mvallebr

Re: Data stax community