Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Pop Marius <po...@regens.hu> on 2002/11/21 16:58:22 UTC

Problem with servlet engine config file: /WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd

Hi everybody !
Let me know you what my problem is:

I use Tomcat 4.1.0 and the newest release of Axis.

I have made a web application which is stored in my %tomcat%/webapps directory.

If I start tomcat without having a /WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd file and then I deploy my own service Tomcat always writes the text below:
"Problem with servlet engine config file: /WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd"

Then If I deploy the service again I won't get the error/text mentioned above again!

I always ran into this problem only when I deploy my service for the first time !

Anyway, my application works , but I would like to find out what the problem is to avoid the
possible errors!

Does anyone have an idea ? What should I do ? ( service.wsdd, web.xml, anything else)

Thanks in advance for your reply !

Pop Marius Lucian