Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2006/04/17 16:24:24 UTC

Upgrading MyFaces dependency in a project's Maven2 pom.xml?

I am currently using MyFaces 1.1.1 in a project that is built via Maven
2.x.  Below are the dependency entries in pom.xml related to MyFaces.
How do they need to change for 1.1.2?

     <dependency>
       <groupId>myfaces</groupId>
       <artifactId>myfaces-impl</artifactId>
       <version>1.1.1</version>
     </dependency>
     <dependency>
       <groupId>myfaces</groupId>
       <artifactId>tomahawk</artifactId>
       <version>1.1.1</version>
     </dependency>

In general I rely on Maven to download any dependencies need for a
specific application, thus I may not download the distribution.  The
"Upgrading" and "Getting Started" sections of the documentation should
address Maven dependencies.

I would also like to thank the MyFaces developers for their work.

Paul Spencer

Re: Upgrading MyFaces dependency in a project's Maven2 pom.xml?

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Agreed on the documentation.  Its on my short term todo list.

We are waiting on the maven people to publish the dependencies to
ibiblio.  They should be available in a few days.  We are working as
fast as we can.

Sean