Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "paolo.caporello" <pa...@pd.ordineingegneri.it> on 2014/05/07 17:04:11 UTC

problem on release 4.1.0

from Paolo Caporello
after release 3.4.1, all versions marked by initial 4 present the same
problem (not present in previous versions).
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEM
after generation of a graph into CALC, if I try to copy the graph onto
the same sheet (or a different sheet, or to a WRTER document), the
copied graph not appears as originally builded and the shape is totally
different from the original
Plus, on the copied graph (on CALC) it is not accessible the option
(after double click un the graph itself) "format" -> "data" perviously
very useful to modify graph, insert new data set, or other

To explain clearly my issue, I attach a simple CALC sheet with a graph
wherre the bottom graphs were copied from the original by "copy" and
"paste the first and by "copy" and "special paste" followed by option
"metafile GDI" the second.
It is easy to see the result: copied graphs are very different from the
original, and they are not modifiables

Pease try to fix this problem ...
--
Questo messaggio di posta elettronica contiene informazioni di carattere

Re: problem on release 4.1.0

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Forwarding the answer to Paolo. Paolo, follow the archives at
http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.ooo-users if
you are not subscribed. Andrea

Re: problem on release 4.1.0

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.