Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by RobertS <ro...@aitheras.com> on 2016/03/11 19:48:51 UTC

The NIFI Web interface in IE 11

A potential client has raised issues about using NiFi because they heard that
the NiFi GUIdoes not work with IE 11.  and as a government entity they are
only allow to use IE 10 or 11.

so the question is does the NiFi GUI work in IE 11?

Re: The NIFI Web interface in IE 11

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
Robert,

IE 11 is not officially supported. NiFi's supported web browsers are
specified in the user guide [1] and are driven by the technologies we
employ and the dependencies we use.

Unfortunately, IE 11 contains issues where SVG Paths cannot be updated
dynamically which prevents NiFi UI from rendering correctly [2].

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Matt

[1]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/user-guide.html#browser-support
[2]