Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jim Driscoll <ji...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/11/03 00:27:03 UTC

Re: Tomcat 3.2 release (again) ?

"yhs@mimic.onesourcecorp.com" wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, Petr Jiricka wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'd like to ask where the Tomcat 3.2 final release discussions are right
> > now. It seemed that the last outstanding issue was the compilation under JDK
> > 1.1, but that should be fixed now. So is there still something that needs to
> > be fixed ?
> >
> > I would really appreciate if the release could happen within the next few
> > days.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Petr
> >

> session/cookie and other patches (date spinlock and one more i think) have
> not been integrated...can someone dump em in and release b7 or final ?
> -Ys-
> yhs@mimic.onesourcecorp.com

So, I haven't seen anything about this since Monday.  Could someone
please hand me (and, I suspect, a few other folks) a clue on what the
current plan is?  Thanks!

Jim

Re: Tomcat 3.2 release (again) ?

Posted by "yhs@mimic.onesourcecorp.com" <yh...@mimic.onesourcecorp.com>.

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Jim Driscoll wrote:

> "yhs@mimic.onesourcecorp.com" wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, Petr Jiricka wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I'd like to ask where the Tomcat 3.2 final release discussions are right
> > > now. It seemed that the last outstanding issue was the compilation under JDK
> > > 1.1, but that should be fixed now. So is there still something that needs to
> > > be fixed ?
> > >
> > > I would really appreciate if the release could happen within the next few
> > > days.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Petr
> > >

> > session/cookie and other patches (date spinlock and one more i think) have
> > not been integrated...can someone dump em in and release b7 or final ?
> > -Ys-
> > yhs@mimic.onesourcecorp.com
> >

> So, I haven't seen anything about this since Monday.  Could someone
> please hand me (and, I suspect, a few other folks) a clue on what the
> current plan is?  Thanks!
>
> Jim

dunno but heres a combined patch file (attached) which may help..im
missing one patch for the cookie handling but the others might be
useful...i've already sent this over before....can someone look at
the patches and integrate em or let me know if they dont work ?
-Ys-
yhs@mimic.onesourcecorp.com