Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by akshay khatri <ak...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/06 09:27:53 UTC

How to run programs with Derby as a database

Hi

I am trying to run a java program with Derby as a database. I wrote a
program but I am getting error that database 'wombat' not found.
How can I get the connection ?

Re: How to run programs with Derby as a database

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.
>> I am getting error that database 'wombat' not found.

You can specify ";create=true" at the end of your connection URL and
then Derby will automatically create the database for you.

thanks,

bryan

Re: How to run programs with Derby as a database

Posted by Spezifikum <in...@spezifikum.com>.
Am 06.08.2011 09:27, schrieb akshay khatri:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to run a java program with Derby as a database. I wrote a
> program but I am getting error that database 'wombat' not found.
> How can I get the connection ?
Hi
could you please tell us how you are trying to make a connection?