Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Hee Tatt Ooi <st...@web.de> on 2006/12/01 16:44:11 UTC

Using an Array of Beans

Hi !

can someone offer me advice on sending an Array of Beans using Axis 2 ? Here's how i went about it:

i made an interface :

public interface TheService (){

   MyBean[] getBeans();

}

and then generated the WSDL using Axis2 Code Generator. From the WSDL i generated the stubs and skeletons. and
i implemented the Service by inheriting from the Skeleton Class.

the problem is the when the type GetBeansResponse has a setter of OMElements[]. how do i cast my Array of MyBean
so that i can set it into GetBeansResponse.

thank you very much in advance. I would be glad to provide more information on the situation if you want it.