Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/02/02 20:58:02 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Promote the new website look'n feel

Hi all,

it's finally mostly done. I plan to promote the new website tomorrow or
the day after. You can follow the latest updates on the staging URL:

http://maven.nanthrax.net/goodies/karaf/site/

Right now, I'm adding and updating:
- all "old" news (note the "All News" link on homepage)
- all previous download link ("Archives" link)
- releases schedule
- dependencies matrix

Regards
JB