Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Jeroen Vriesman <li...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/21 11:43:13 UTC

apacheds 1.5.1 schema's seem to be unknown

Hi all,

I've installed apacheds 1.5.1, seems to work fine.

When I look under ou=schema, there are a lot of schema's, almost all the
objectClasses I need are there.

However, when I try to add something, it doesn't seem to know the schema's.

When I do:

directory:~# ldapsearch -h localhost -p 10389 -D "uid=admin,ou=system" -x -w
**pass** -b "cn=schema" -s base "(objectclass=subschema)" objectclasses

I get 85 objectclasses, I can add simple things to the tree, e.g. an
ou=something.

When I try to add something with e.g. sambaSamAccount, apacheds doesn't know
about the samba3 schema.

For the apacheds version 1.0 the schema's needed to be added to the
server.xml, but for as far as I think I understand 1.5.1 only needs the info
under ou=schema, or am I missing something?

Hope someone here knows what I'm doing wrong.

This is the list of objeclasses which are known to my apacheds 1.5.1:

'domain'
'device'
'organizationalRole'
'collectiveAttributeSubentry'
'simpleSecurityObject'
'unixFile'
'metaSyntaxChecker'
'javaObject'
'metaDITStructureRule'
'organizationalPerson'
'pilotDSA'
'certificationAuthority'
'javaNamingReference'
'person'
'dcObject'
'organization'
'dNSDomain'
'labeledURIObject'
'pilotOrganization'
'javaMarshalledObject'
'accessControlSubentry'
'extensibleObject'
'metaSyntax'
'apacheServiceConfiguration'
'javaSerializedObject'
'javaStoredProcUnit'
'domainRelatedObject'
'metaMatchingRuleUse'
'uidObject'
'room'
'prefNode'
'storedProcUnit'
'apacheFactoryConfiguration'
'dmd'
'metaNameForm'
'documentSeries'
'strongAuthenticationUser'
'dynamicObject'
'top'
'organizationalUnit'
'residentialPerson'
'metaSchema'
'metaDITContentRule'
'javaClass'
'javaContainer'
'groupOfUniqueNames'
'metaTop'
'pkiCA'
'certificationAuthority-V2'
'metaNormalizer'
'subschema'
'inetOrgPerson'
'krb5Principal'
'cRLDistributionPoint'
'metaComparator'
'deltaCRL'
'metaAttributeType'
'groupOfNames'
'apacheCatalogEntry'
'account'
'dSA'
'friendlyCountry'
'triggerExecutionSubentry'
'alias'
'qualityLabelledData'
'metaMatchingRule'
'country'
'krb5Realm'
'applicationProcess'
'pkiUser'
'schemaModificationAttribut
'subentry'
'locality'
'javaxScriptStoredProcUnit'
'metaObjectClass'
'applicationEntity'
'document'
'apacheSubschema'
'krb5KDCEntry'
'referral'
'RFC822localPart'
'windowsFile'
'userSecurityInformation'

Re: apacheds 1.5.1 schema's seem to be unknown

Posted by Jeroen Vriesman <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,

working now ( I should have seen it myself... time for xmas now)

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Hi Jeroen,