Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Sébastien BRUNOT <sb...@octo.com> on 2004/03/16 10:31:03 UTC

Latex plugin

Hi,

I'd like to try to fix a bug in the latex plugin (MPLATEX-2 bug : the
plugin doesn't work in win32 environment... Because the anttex (ant task
used by the plugin) needs a unix path separator whereas the plugin give
it a path that use the platform path separator). Could somebody tell me
where the anttex 1.0 library sources are stored ? I've found the 0.2
version with google (a .zip that contains the sources), but where the
hell are the 1.0 sources ???

Sebastien Brunot

---