Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com> on 2002/11/18 12:48:51 UTC

Re: No more DTM IDs available

lepekhine wrote:

> I use fop 0.20.4 with jdk 1.4.1 in RH Linux 7.3
> I have got the error
> org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMException No more DTM Ids are available
> while processing a document with docbook-xsl-1.55.0
> This error didn't appear earlier in Windows with jdk 1.3.1.
> Another document  wich looks very like that compiles succefully.
> I wonder, could anybody tell me what may be the reason of the error
> and how can I get rid of it?

A matter of fact is that jdk1.4.? contains buggy xalan version and that's
default xslt processor in use within a jaxp environment. You have to override
it either by latest xalan version or by xalan from FOP's distribution using
java endorsed mechanism. Take a look at
http://xml.apache.org/security/install.html.

--
Oleg Tkachenko