Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by bruno waes <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/24 17:47:34 UTC

resources do not get filtered

in my pom.xml i have under <build> a node

                <resources>
                        <resource>

<directory>src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/classes/</directory>
                                <filtering>true</filtering>
                        </resource>
                </resources>

and i have a file WEB-INF/classes/common.proporties

containing this line

build.version=${pom.version}

when i run it locally maven nicely replaces the ${pom.version} by the
version number but in the war that continuum deploys that file isn't
filtered ...

is this a bug or am i missing something ?

Re: resources do not get filtered

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Yes, sorry.

Posted by Martin Höller <ma...@xss.co.at>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Continuum run mvn command line so if it works with mvn, is must work in
Continuum.

Do you use the same mvn from the command line and for the user that run
Continuum?

Why don't you put your resources file under src/main/java/resources ? It is
the standard directory

Emmanuel