Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Anto Paul <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/04 17:25:30 UTC

How to use existing domain objects with CXF

Hi,
    How to use existing domain objects with CXF for
marshalling/unmarshalling?. Do JAXB has a mapping approach that I can use?.
I know that CXF dont support Castor or JIBX.

Anto

Re: How to use existing domain objects with CXF

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Thu February 4 2010 11:25:30 am Anto Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>     How to use existing domain objects with CXF for
> marshalling/unmarshalling?

In many such cases, you can use the JAXB databinding, in others, you can use
our Aegis databinding which handles some additional types that are difficult
to do with JAXB.

> Do JAXB has a mapping approach that I can use?.
> I know that CXF dont support Castor or JIBX.

It wouldn't be that hard to add support for Castor or JIBX.   I'd be more than
happy to point you in directions to start this if you are interested.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org