Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Anthony Urso <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/12 05:12:34 UTC

Anyone have a Lucene index InputFormat for Hadoop?

Anyone have a Lucene index InputFormat already implemented?  Failing
that, how about a Writable for the Lucene Document class?

Cheers,
Anthony

Re: Anyone have a Lucene index InputFormat for Hadoop?

Posted by Enis Soztutar <en...@gmail.com>.
I recommend you check nutch's src, which includes classes for Index
input/output from mapred.

Posted by ZhiHong Fu <dd...@gmail.com>.
I think maybe you can refered to the contrib/index , I may do some help for
you!

Posted by ZhiHong Fu <dd...@gmail.com>.
I think you can refered to contrib/index, It maybe will do some help for you
!