Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2010/04/17 22:56:55 UTC

JIRA attachments

Currently, JIRA is missing the "Grant license to ASF ..." check box from
the file attach pages.  I've raised an INFRA JIRA[0] to get it fixed
but, in the meantime, contributors should use JIRA comments to add a
statement like:

  I grant license to ASF for inclusion in ASF works (as per the Apache
  Software License section 5)

for any file they attach that is intended for contribution to releases.

Regards,
 Mark.

Re: JIRA attachments

Posted by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com>.
In message <20...@d06av01.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com>,
"Mark Hindess" writes:

> Currently, JIRA is missing the "Grant license to ASF ..." check box from
> the file attach pages.  I've raised an INFRA JIRA[0] to get it fixed
> but, in the meantime, contributors should use JIRA comments to add a
> statement like:
>
>   I grant license to ASF for inclusion in ASF works (as per the Apache
>   Software License section 5)
>
> for any file they attach that is intended for contribution to releases.
>
> Regards,
>  Mark.

This is now fixed.
-Mark.