Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by William Jangren <wi...@fagerhult.se> on 2019/09/24 07:54:13 UTC

ble-mesh models

Hi !

I'm new to ble-mesh and mynewt and i have some trouble adding a new model to an existing project.

I'm adding the scene server and scene setup server models in the same way as the existing ones.

I run the program on a nrf52dk and trying to do a provision with the nrfmesh mobile app and it's gets stuck on "get composition data" (this have been working before i added my code

 for the new models).

I think that the problem have something to do with number of models in one element because if i remove two models form "struct bt_mesh_model root_models[]" everything seems to work as expected.

So my question is if the max number of models in the element is set or defined somware i cant find or if i miss something else?

Thanks ?

William