Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by CrazyDiamond <Cr...@mail.ru> on 2015/10/07 22:42:24 UTC

Lose Solr config on zookeeper when it is restarted

 sometimes when Zookeeper( single mode) is restarted it lose solr
collections. Furthermore when i manually upload  it again then no state.json
is created in collection but clusterstate.json is created instead.
i use solr 5.1.0

Re: Lose Solr config on zookeeper when it is restarted

Posted by CrazyDiamond <Cr...@mail.ru>.
i have one instance of solr. the thing is when i create collection the
running solr is used but when i upload config i use zkcli

Re: Lose Solr config on zookeeper when it is restarted

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
Are all instances of Solr the same version? Mixing versions could cause
what Erick describes.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by CrazyDiamond <Cr...@mail.ru>.

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015, at 09:42 PM, CrazyDiamond wrote:
>  sometimes when Zookeeper( single mode) is restarted it lose solr
> collections. Furthermore when i manually upload  it again then no
> state.json
> is created in collection but clusterstate.json is created instead.
> i use solr 5.1.0

How are you starting zookeeper? Embedded within Solr? Stand-alone?

If you are starting it embedded, check the solr/zoo_data directory -
that's where Zookeeper is writing its info. If that is getting lost
somehow, you could loose your collections/etc.

Upayavira