Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by ravi sankar <sa...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID> on 2016/04/30 15:44:37 UTC

Running war using tomee embedded ubar jar

Hi,
I am trying to run the war file using the following command
java -jar tomee-embedded-7.0.0-20160430.041323-339-uber.jar --path tomee_embedded.war

I am using ecilipse link as jpa provider so I mentioned provider as "org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider" in persistence.xml and eclipselink.jar is included in war file at location WEB-INF/lib/eclipselink.jar
but deployment fails with the following error

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/persistence/platform/server/JMXServerPlatformBase
eclipselink.jar in WEB-INF/lib folder is not visible during deployment.
Is there any way tomee uber jar can access the libraries inside war file?

Thanks,Ravisankar Challa

Re: Running war using tomee embedded ubar jar

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
FYI https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-1792

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.